Jax had to make a cameo, lol!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The other day I took Jackson out for a long walk through the neighborhood. As we were walking we passed the Calvary Chapel Christian School located near my home. It was the senior classes graduation day. I noticed the theme of the graduation was "Lose Your Self" and the scripture was Mark 8:35. The theme and scripture stayed with me for the rest of the walk and moved me to open my bible to the book of Mark. This message came at the perfect time because I was starting to question and doubt myself.
God sure knows how to answer your prayers and provide a message to confirm that. What I took from the passage and the theme were to let go and let God, hence "lose your self". Allow the Lord to direct your path and he will make a way out of no way. When worries and doubt begin to bring you down turn it over to the Lord and trust!!! This verse encouraged me to press on despite the circumstances and allow the Lord to lead the way... Hopefully it helped you also...
Shoes: Material Girl Macy's
Accessories: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Michael Kors
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Dress: Old | Floppy Hat: Target | Belt: Random | Watch: Toy | Shoes: Shoedazzle | Necklace: F21 | Bag: Vintage
Now that I've found the user guide maybe I can figure this video and picture editing thing out to provide you all with better quality post. Any suggestions?
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Shirt: New York & Co| Belt: Target | Hat :old| Pants: Levi's| Shoes: ZiGiny| Bangles: H&M| Watch: Michael Kors
How do I tell you, from this daughter
Oh mother of mine, who couldn't have worked harder
To make my life, as best as could be
How much your loved, for loving me
Things you wanted, so many times
You put aside, to help me and mine
Even when I was growing up
A back you never turned, a door you never shut
How do I tell you, how much this means
Oh mother of mine, who always beams
With a loving heart, with open arms
Caring for all, with all your charms
You made life, so very good
For me you did, all you could
You cared for me, through all bad times
Your loved so much, oh mother of mine
~ Betty Halverson, 2003 ~
Happy Mother's Day!
Monday, April 18, 2011
believe that success is impossible or you can know that with faith and
an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
My purpose is_______________________.
3. Take a morning walk of gratitude. I call it a “thank you walk.” It
will create a fertile mind ready for success.
4. Instead of being disappointed about where you are think
optimistically about where you are going.
5. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
6. Remember that adversity is not a dead-end but a detour to a better outcome.
7. Focus on learning, loving, growing and serving.
8. Believe that everything happens for a reason and expect good things
to come out of challenging experiences.
9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues
of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
10. Mentor someone and be mentored by someone.
11. Live with the 3 E's. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
12. Remember there’s no substitute for hard work.
13. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: “What
are the three most important things I need to do today that will help
me create the success I desire?” Then tune out all the distractions
and focus on these actions.
14. Implement thewww.NoComplainingRule.com. Complaining is like
vomiting. Afterwards you feel better but everyone around you feels
15. Read more books than you did in 2010. I happen to know of a few
good ones. :)
16. Get more sleep. You can’t replace sleep with a double latte.
17. Focus on “Get to” vs “Have to.” Each day focus on what you get to
do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the
most of it and enjoy it.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Poncho: The Rave | Leggings: Target | Boots: Cathy Jeans | Bag: Guess Marciano | Accessories: H & M
Happy 2011!!! I say good-bye to 2010 and look forward to all the new beginnings to come. I'm really excited about the new year and will be focused and dedicated to achieving my goals!!! Do you have any goals that you want to accomplish? Have you made a plan? I have, and I'm overjoyed seeing all the possibility that the future holds! Be blessed and allow the Lord to direct your path...