believe that success is impossible or you can know that with faith and
an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
My purpose is_______________________.
3. Take a morning walk of gratitude. I call it a “thank you walk.” It
will create a fertile mind ready for success.
4. Instead of being disappointed about where you are think
optimistically about where you are going.
5. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
college kid with a maxed out charge card.
6. Remember that adversity is not a dead-end but a detour to a better outcome.
7. Focus on learning, loving, growing and serving.
8. Believe that everything happens for a reason and expect good things
to come out of challenging experiences.
9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues
of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
10. Mentor someone and be mentored by someone.
11. Live with the 3 E's. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
12. Remember there’s no substitute for hard work.
13. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: “What
are the three most important things I need to do today that will help
me create the success I desire?” Then tune out all the distractions
and focus on these actions.
14. Implement thewww.NoComplainingRule.com. Complaining is like
vomiting. Afterwards you feel better but everyone around you feels
15. Read more books than you did in 2010. I happen to know of a few
good ones. :)
16. Get more sleep. You can’t replace sleep with a double latte.
17. Focus on “Get to” vs “Have to.” Each day focus on what you get to
do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the
most of it and enjoy it.