Monday, August 9, 2010

California Girl ~ I Love LA


I love LA! While traveling on the east coast I noticed that everyone goes hard for their city. Walking through the streets I noticed several people wearing I love NY shirts and local DJ's put on for their cities only playing local artist. Its funny, I didn't hear any west coast artist.






After returning home it dawned on me, I LOVE LA! Although I get frustrated with traffic and pollution it wouldn't be LA without those factors. I'm a Cali girl at heart, I enjoy visiting other cities but LA is where my heart is.





I Love driving down the street enjoying the view, watching the palms blow in the fresh afternoon air as the sun shines on my face through the sunroof. Cali, I'm here to stay...

  • Blazer/ Top/ Bag: H&M
  • Skirt: House of Dereon
  • Shoes: Carlos Santana
  • Aviators: Soho find

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails