Its Important to Stay Ready so you don't have to get ready. In this post I'm providing you with a few beauty rituals or trends that you can easily incorporate into your daily schedule to always stay fresh, beautiful, chic and ready!
- Well Groomed ~ Keep brows cleaned and defined. (check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/1BeautifulFlo for the perfect brow tutorial)
- Bronze ~ Be a bronzed beauty all year round. Find the perfect hue for you! Don't overdo it, your face and neck should match. (I picked a beautiful blush in format by MAC - this is a great bronzer for all skin types so I would definitely check it out if you've been searching for the right bronzer).
- Keep an eyeshadow compact handy that includes earthy nudes and browns. These colors will work with any color scheme.
- Use a color gloss once per month to add shine to your hair! Semi permanent colors are great to add shine and to liven up dull locks.
- Use hair accessories that suit your style. Headbands are great for summer because they keep your hair pulled back out of your face.
- For lips go with a subtle gloss to keep your look pulled together throughout the day. My favorite gloss is Viva Glam VI from MAC I love the color of this gloss!!
- Flirt with color! Be adventurous, don't be afraid to try bright vibrant hues on your nails and toes. Blues, nudes and reds are popular colors at the moment.
What I Wore:
- H&M Military Khaki Jacket
- DIY Cutoffs ~ Seven All Mankind
- Jessica Simpson Clogs
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 35