Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Wanna Be Where You Are






Could it be I stayed away too long! OMG, I cannot believe how long it has been since I last seen you... Please do not be angry or upset, I did not forget about you... Life just has a way of taking over and making you lose focus. I've recently began a new chapter in my life with begining a new career and new ways to showcase my style (via youtube). I love blogging and find peace and serenity in sharing my thoughts.

I never intended to stay away so long, almost one year... I will not stay away that long ever again becasue I wanna be where you are! I hope you enjoy the details of this post. Thank you for your loyalty and continued support of my blog and my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/1BeautifulFlo)



What I'm Wearing:
Shirt - F21
Pants - NY & Co.
Bag - JustFab
Shoes - Shoedazzle
Watch - Michael Kors


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails