Monday, July 19, 2010

The Dating Scene

Single Ladies in 2010!



I am a single lady in the dating game, however I had to take some time off for myself. While dating I encountred several men that were unsure on what they wanted because they would play games and date multiple women at the same time. This behavior lead to a lot of uncessarry drama that could have been avoided if people were honest with themselves first; as well as with one another. I feel that in this stage of my life I am too old for games and men that are unavailable.

I'm More Than Just An Option!!!




I was recently approached, typically I would brush him off; I don't take kindly to bad pick-up lines.
 However this time I entertained the thought of getting to know this person. My schedule  is always super busy and my personal time is very valuable! I exchanged numbers with this person because he appeared to be a gentlemen and I was feeling his swag.

Our first conversation started off on a good note. Of course I didn't get a call on the first day I provided him with my number; not sure if this is another game men play hm! During the conversation it was asked, "Why are you single?" I simply explained that I don't have time for games and men who like to date multiple women at the same time. This guy replies, "Are you not confident in yourself that you know you are the one even though a guy dates other women?" HUH?!!  Pump the breaks...

Refuse to be forgotten!!!



So, is this what single ladies have to look forward to in the 2010 Dating Game?! If so, I'm good!! I low-key (lol, sometimes I wonder why people use this phrase but it fit with my mood for lack of a better term) wanted to end the conversation at that moment.

All my single Ladies, what is a girl to do?...



Is this what one should expect as a single lady in the 2010 dating game

I don't think so! Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts on the matter.



Until next time...

6 comments:

SvetLana said...

You are very sexy in this dress!!!
According your meeting with man... I am not sure that I understand all but I understand the main sense.
I think you was right that you stop this conversation because he do not deserve you!!! You will meet your man just wait some time!!!!

Lana.
www.lanastyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Um yeah, y can men have their cake n eat it too. Im all about fairness because we know the same man wouldn't be cool with his chick messing with other men while being with him. I don't have respect for any man who thinks its 'cool'. People of color are already the highest risk and infection rate of HIV. Promiscuity is just a major issue, that people try to keep secret...

i.heart.glam said...

i must know where you got this dres!!! adorable :) Good luck w/ the new mister!

Beauty From Within said...

Lol, thx ladies! I appreciate your comments <3

I got the dress from my favorite boutique in LA, Nobody Jones...

shopnowsavelater said...

you know what hun women have standards, we know what we want, and how to go about getting it! Men on the other hand don't know what they want and its soooo hard to ever tell when they will settle down or if they really want to…. but i've learnt one thing not all men are the same and it's hard to find mr. right, but you are very pretty and seem very inteligent, i don't see you growing old and single :) let's just say the ones that you never expect and you would never give the time of day to, are the ones that would treat you like a queen, trust me and the ones that we lay our heart out for just walks all over it! i'm still young but i've been through it all now im finally happy! good luck! you'll be fine…..xoxoxoxoxooxo

Manecoarse said...

Love your makeup. You look pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails